[Edom] Black Ops Night Cup
We will be running a Call of Duty: Black Ops - Night Cup !!
Call of Duty: Black Ops Search & Destroy Basic & HC Basic Mode 5vs5
Clans competiting in the competition are expected to be available for fixtures at the following times:
Date - 23rd March 2011
Times - 19:30, 20:30, 21:30
Dependable on sign ups we may schedule final rounds on Thursday 24th March 2011
The Number of Teams
- Allocation of teams to any competition is first come first served.
- Active Euro Domination teams get priority allocation.
- In the event of less than 8 signups then the competition may be cancelled.
- In the event of exactly 8 signups then the competition will feature 3 rounds (Quarter Final, Semi Final and the Final).
- In the event of masssignups then the competition may be split up into 2 groups of teams.
Qualification and Signup for the Cups
- All teams on the Euro Domination website with at least 6 registered players (all with registered and confirmed appropriate Steam IDs may sign up for the event.
- You can find the "Signup" for the cup on the Competition Management page.
- Signups are open right now.
- Signups will close at 23:00 GMT on 18th March 2011.
When a cup is announced, a list of times/dates are posted within the newsitem. All clans are expected to keep these times/dates clear on the battle planner.
Teams that already have a match that conflicts with these dates/times will not be included in the match regardless of how many teams the clan can field. The only exception to this rule, is if the clan in question contacts a member of Euro Domination staff* (with prior notice - at least 1 hour before the draw is scheduled to take place) indicating that they can participate and play two fixtures with enough players available to fullfil the requirements of both fixtures. Teams that are included in the cup but then later arrange a fixture in any other Euro Domination competition without notifying Euro Domination staff* (with a valid reason, for example - enough players to field two teams) beforehand will be disqualified from the cup.
* The staff member must be a competition supervisor or Game Admin. To view the roles of all Euro Domination staff, visit here.
The maps to be played will consist of the most popular maps played here at [E-Dom] for the Open Ladder. Again the number of maps to be played will be dependent on the number of sign ups.
We strongly suggest that you have a match server available for the entirety of your clan's participation in the cup.
All servers must be running the latest Match Configs. All of the previous is available to download at our Download's Page.
We will use the E-dom Basic Mode - Cup.cfg & E-dom HC Basic Mode - Cup.cfg which will be match mode mr_10. Both are available to download at our Download's Page
Neutral [E-Dom] servers are available upon request.
If both teams in a certain fixture both have available servers, then the [E-Dom] team will choose which one will be played (unless both teams mutually agree otherwise).
1. A match is played over one map. Maps will be pre-determined by admin prior to draw being made.
2. The default team size is 5on5.
3. Max Rounds 10 per half.
4. Softcore & Hardcore Basic Only.
5. Usual E-Dom weapon restrictions apply.
6. In the event of a draw, a sudden detah knife round will determine the winner.
UAC3 Anti Cheat is Mandatory, all players must have the latest version of UAC3 turned ON. Each player is responsible for making sure they are running it during the match and have to make sure they input the correct war ID before starting any match. Also, players have to ensure they are using the E-Dom Def File.
In addition to this demos MUST be recorded.
Screenshots of the scoreboards at the end of each half should be taken by each clan and links posted by both clans in the match comments, after the match has been completed.
Teams will knife for sides at the beginning of the match.
GMT = Greenwich Mean Time. GMT is also known as UTC (Coordinated Universal Time). The current time (UTC) is displayed at the very bottom of each Euro Domination webpage.
We are looking for volunteers to help out with the draw for each of the competitions. The draw will take place at 15:00 GMT on Sunday 11th April. To volunteer, please PM C3rbY.
- If you have any questions about the cup, please ask your (appointed) game admin.
Good luck to all teams that participate, most importantly of all - have fun
|Tuesday 15 Mar, 2011 @ 09:45PM
we up for this guys?
|Wednesday 16 Mar, 2011 @ 06:18PM
Hardcore and Softcore in one cup my only issue there.
|Wednesday 16 Mar, 2011 @ 06:25PM